Measures to support accessibility
This is an accessibility statement from XpertVR.
XpertVR takes the following measures to ensure a more accessible and engaging site for all users of the XpertVR Website:
- Include AODA Compliance as part of our mission statement.
- Include AODA Compliance throughout our internal policies.
- Provide continual WCAg/AODA training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
- Employ formal WCAG/AODA quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve interactivity for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. the XpertVR Website is fully conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Fully conformant means that the content fully conforms to the WCAG/AODA standard without any exceptions.
XpertVR assessed the AODA Compliance of the XpertVR Website by the following approaches:
- External evaluation
We welcome your feedback on the accessible compliance of the XpertVR Website. Please let us know if you encounter barriers on the XpertVR Website:
- Phone: (519) 741 7778
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visitor Address: 4551 Zimmerman Ave, Niagara Falls, ON
- Postal Address: L2E 3M5
We try to respond to feedback within 2 business days.
The AODA compliance of the XpertVR Website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.